What is Moka?Mo-Ka is a mobile sample collection system.
- It is compatible with mobile phones, tablets, and computers.
- PCR sample registration is conducted by Moka.
- If the institution’s login credentials of KPS (The Identity Information Sharing System) are shared, Moka works integrated with MERNIS (Central Registration Administration System).
- Users can receive and report the statistics of the samples that they collected at the end of the day with Moka.
- It reads the barcodes by scanning with your phone or tablet’s camera and records them.
- Foreign patients can be registered with Moka. (With passport number or Temporary TC number)
- Samples that are registered with Moka are automatically sent to LIS (Laboratory Information Management System).
What is Alis?Alis is a Laboratory Information Management System.
- It is 100% web-based and works on all internet browsers.
- It can be integrated with all Hospital Information Management Systems.
- Collectively, it performs the sample acceptance process and confirms the results. Alis can be integrated with all laboratory equipment.
- Alis automatically sends the results via webservice to the Hospital Information Management System and other MOH systems.
- Alis has a dynamic statistics transfer feature.
What is Catena?It is an artificial intelligence-based result evaluation system.
- It is 100% web-based and works on all internet browsers
- It is integrated with ALIS.
- It has a machine learning infrastructure.
- By interpreting the raw data taken from the PCR device, Catena shares the result with the experts submits to their approval.
- There is no need for patient identification data, so it provides 100% data security.
- For evaluation, there is no need for the specialist next to the device.
- It can carry out evaluation and approval-rejection processes from anywhere.
After the samples arrive at the laboratory, the reaction is prepared, and PCR work is started on the device.
When the device completes its work, CATENA evaluates the samples and submits them for expert approval.
Advantages of the
- With Moka, there is no need to use EXCEL or notepad anymore.
- As soon as registration with Moka is completed, HSYS reserves the barcode automatically.
- There is no need for manual registration to the HSYS system.
- With CATENA, result evaluation can be done quickly.
- Every Moka user can get the reports of samples they registered.
- With Catena, the specialist can access data from anywhere with the internet and complete approval or rejection processes.
- It can be integrated with all web services and RestApi’s easily.
- Approvals can be given with a single button and shared with LIS(Laboratory Information System) and HSYS systems.